Cantab Hall – Quick Credit – Credit Winner
2, 1:55s; 1:54s ($913,954)
2019 Fee - Special Promotion (see below)
until January 31/19. $4,000 after January 31
Click To Enlarge Rules
1. Mares will be selected considering racing and production statistics.
2. Selected mares, who produce a live foal that is registered by December 31st
of their foaling year, will not be charged the stud fee and WILL BE PAID
3. Mares entered for consideration before January 31, 2019; who are not
selected and who produce a live foal, will not be charged the stud fee.
1. Mares must be approved by the stallion manager on the Stallion Service
2. All typical breeding fees will still apply for veterinary, boarding, transported
3. For mares booked after the January 31, 2019 deadline, normal stud fee
charges may apply.
4. Each stallion’s total book may be limited to 140 mares; so apply early.
Wheeling n dealin
Dan Patch & O’Brien Award Winning Two-Year-Old Trotting Colt of the Year
Wheeling N Dealin enjoyed a spectacular freshman season during which time he never tasted defeat in nine starts. He swept the Bridger Series, won the Champlain in a season’s best 1:55, captured the elim and final of the William Wellwood Memorial and concluded the season with a sweep of the Breeders Crown.
He was the overwhelming choice as the best two-year-old trotting colt of the year in Canada and the US winning the O’Brien and Dan Patch Awards.
As a sophomore, Wheeling N Dealin started in the three toughest races for his group, the Hambletonian, Canadian Trotting Classic and Kentucky Futurity. In the first he finished second in his elimination timed in 1:53.1 and in the second he was a close third in his elim and fourth in the final.
In addition to his talent on track, Wheeling N Dealin also possesses a deep pedigree. His sire is the great Cantab Hall, a winner of $1.5 million in his racing career and the sire of such standouts as Father Patrick ($2.6 million), Wild Honey ($1.6 million), Explosive Matter ($1.5 million), etc.
Wheeling N Dealin’s dam is the multiple stakes winner Quick Credit who won more than $553,000 and has also produced Sugar Wheeler ($354,000).
Wheeling N Dealin will be standing his third season at stud in 2018.
At 2, winner of:
Breeders Crown - Elimination & Final at Woodbine
William Wellwood Memorial Stake - Elimination & Final at Mohawk
Champlain Stakes Division at Mohawk
Bridger Trotting Series – Leg (Twice) & Final at Mohawk
Sept. 15 2012 William Wellwood Memorial Final